Monday, January 2, 2012

Best of 2011

Pin It
I'm participating in a blog hop for the best 2011 kid posts with some amazing bloggers! Such as AngeliqueFelix.com, The Golden Gleam, hands on : as we grow,Toddler Approved, Red Ted Art, The Iowa Farmer’s Wife, The Outlaw Mom Blog, Let Kids Create, Come Together Kids, Creative With Kids, Science sparks, Mama Smiles, Rainy Day Mum, teach mama, Kitchen Counter Chronicles, The Imagination Tree, JDaniel Fours Mom, Teach Preschool, De tout et de rien: Activités pour le Préscolaire, Tinkerlab, Mama Pea Pod, Crayon Freckles, Sun Hats & Wellie Boots, From Tantrums To Treasure Hunts, My Creative Family, Classified: Mom, Puddles and Gumboots, Art For Little Hands, Creative Connections for Kids, At home with Ali, Nurturestore, The Chocolate Muffin Tree, Critters and Crayons, The Mommies Made Me Do It

Check them out and if you like link up one of your own!

I'd have to say my favorite post of 2011 would be the Golf Tee Turkeys we did for thanksgiving. They were so easy and fun. :))





1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Personalized Stress Balls Cheap

    ReplyDelete