Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Golf Tee Turkeys

Pin It
Today we did so much stuff. We colored, we painted, we did a scarecrow and we did some water play. It was a productive day. So here are our golf tee turkeys that I originally saw on I can teach my child on facebook. We altered it a little to make it our own :)

We made baking soda modeling clay but added some coco to make it brown instead of waiting for it to dry and then painting it. And we painted the golf tees diffrent colors instead :) we used pipe cleaners for beaks and woddels and of course googly eyes ( you can definitely tell a two year old did them ) :D

Can't wait to share them with friends and family and decorate our house. Might have to do this again making different things :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks like great fun! I would never have thought about golf tees as feathers.

    Stopping from the Kid Bloggers Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I'm your newest follower from the 2011 Linky party. Love your photos. I hope you'll visit my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from
    http://morethanabcand123.blogspot.com/
    would love if you visited me

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya just stopping by from the BlogHop. Love this idea-very cute xx

    ReplyDelete