Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3: tower building and a little more.

Pin It
Today's challenge was to make a mess and play and take 15 minute of uninterrupted time just to be with them and give them full attention. So to me that means no pictures, phone, music or tv. So I have no pictures of our awesome towers we built.

But we did make a huge mess and got some cars to crash into them. We practiced our colors and counting. And it was a nice 15 minutes of just mommy and me time. I enjoyed it and plan to make this more of a routine.

We also did a few crafts today. It's been a cold and icky day so we stayed in, ( I can already tell this winter is going to be hard ) something Little G hates to do. So we did a foam turkey and owl craft. Talked about the colors and counted the pieces. Talked about what each piece was, such as eyes, nose, wings and ect.

What do you like to do with your kids on days that your stuck inside? And how did your day 3 challenge go?