Monday, March 12, 2012

What a colorful life

Pin It
Today we wanted to start getting into the holiday season with a St.. Patrick's Day craft.

I had little G help cut strips of colorful paper into squares. And I cut gold coin stickers out of gold sticky back glitter foam. I made a pot out of black construction paper and let little G have at it :)

First he glued on the pot then I drew the lines for his rainbow colors. I was going to start him out by coloring in the lines the colors for each part of the rainbow for him to match but I decided I wanted to see what he thought a rainbow was and see his view. I have to say I think it turned out better! And we still worked on our color recognition.

Then I let him put on his gold coins and lucky clovers.

Our first saint Patrick's day craft <3

3 comments: